Entry level to Planning track. Primarily responsible for supporting senior staff in research and trend analysis. Should evolve to crafting insights and hypotheses independently as skills evolve.
- Conduct in-depth competitive audits on activities in the Digital/Social/Mobile Landscape
- Conduct category research and opportunity assessments across multiple industries, market and media trends, generational behaviors/values/trends, societal/cultural mega-trends
- Stay current on news of the day and information related to a broad mix of relevant subjects
- Develop recommendations that answer the client brief based on audit and research efforts
- Play an active role in conceptualization, research, planning and development of new client campaigns
- Work with the Planner to write creative briefs, research dossiers, etc.
- Responsible for managing the research library
- Juggle multiple assignments and work in a high-pressure environment
- Manage time and establish priorities while maintaining flexibility to respond to changing demands
- Professionally and effectively communicate with clients and peers, demonstrating sound reasoning and judgment skills
- Seek clarity and assistance appropriately Articulate one’s role on an integrated team and sets clear expectations for what will be delivered and what information and partnership is needed in order to achieve the mutually desired outcomes
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- Professional workplace
- Training opportunity abroad & career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Annual health check and exclusive insurance package
- Annual company outing and team building activities
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- A bachelor’s degree, likely in Marketing, Advertising, or related field, but potentially other majors (e.g., Liberal Arts, psychology, economics, English, other.)
- Ability to combine data and insights into a point of view.
- Analytics experience.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of communications marketing concepts and practice.
- Strong presentation and written communication skills.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
What makes Edelman special? The People, the Culture and the Network.
We hire people who are smart, passionate and curious, and then give them the independence they need to flourish. Our success comes from great team work and exceptional individual effort, so we strive to reward collaboration and entrepreneurship. Edelman has a culture of continuous improvement designed to challenge our people, foster their professional development and empower them to learn from one another.
Our Culture is collaborative, supportive with constant mindset of challenging the norm.
- Địa chỉ 6th floor TNR Tower, 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, D1, HCMC