- Designing concept mood boards, storyboards, animation sketches, and producing final motion graphics involving typography, photography, live video.
- Working closely with the creative team, Creative director, project manager, and clients to deliver completed projects.
- Assignments will include a wide variety of marketing material (social media motion posts, corporate presentations, viral clips, web animations, etc).
- A minimum of 1 year in motion design work experience.
- Advance knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D animation.
- Have good knowledge of 3D animation, Maya, or Cinema 4D is preferred.
- Moderate knowledge of VFX (motion tracking and creating track mattes).
- Attention to detail with a strong working knowledge of motion/design-related applications.
- Ability to articulate creative ideas in verbal and written communication.
- Focused creative thinking while multitasking on several assignments and overlapping deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and work well with others and as part of a team.
- Basic English communication.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- Company trip
- 13th-month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long-term career path development.
- Other benefits according to labor code.
Interested candidates, please send your CV/Portfolio or any information that you would like us to see via Adjob Vietnam
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/
And Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/id-communication-group