- Extract and compile data from various reporting platforms
- Propose campaign optimisations based on findings in the data
Campaign Monitoring and Optimising
- Coordinate with digital media partner in setting up digital media campaigns
- Implement ongoing optimisation of live campaigns
- Coordinate creative assets and tracking URLs
- Manage all end of month financials and reconciliation
Analysis of Data
- Perform analysis of live or historical campaigns in order to find trends in the data to improve performance of future campaigns.
- Assist with ad creative development
- Keep open and continual communications with your manager and your team with regard to workload and projects
- Work on any other reasonable task requested by your senior manager
- Work with client servicing, creative and content teams for a successful delivery of campaigns.
- Salary Range: 400-800 USD/month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PVI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually
We’re looking for someone who’s recently graduated with a marketing/media degree with at least a year of media buying/optimizing experience.
This role requires a bright individual, a self motivated, hard working and enthusiastic team member with a passion for online advertising and an ability to execute tasks on their own initiative. The successful candidate will have to have strong excel skills and a very keen eye for detail.
- Keen interest in the digital advertising industry
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Focused and highly organised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Clear communicator
- Positive team member
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Company (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh