In the beginning, there was one Ogilvy, the company founded by David Ogilvy in 1948. inToday, there is again one Ogilvy, in 48 countries and 132 offices. We are one doorway to a creative network, re-founded to make brands matter in a complex, noisy, hyper-connected world.
Since 1995, Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. We have been providing end-to-end solutions to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies.
As our founder David put it, we seek people who are bigger and smarter than ourselves. That’s how we create a company of giants. We’re always looking for modern marketing and brand experts with big hearts and enormous talent.
Ogilvy Group is looking for a talented Junior Copywriter to join our team. You will support ACD/Senior Copywriter to deliver the best work to our Clients.
- Receiving and discussing briefs on jobs from/with Client Service.
- Generate ideas after understanding the requirements.
- Create and produce efficient creative solutions, based on the agreed project brief in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with creative team.
- Daily review of job status with the Creative Supervisor.
- Work with Creative team to deliver high standards of finished work.
- Co-ordinating with all the departments (Client Service/ Studio/ Production, …)
- Review and make sure to complete and checked all task as required by internal.
- Ensure close collaboration with client service team to guarantee client satisfaction.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience as Copywriter in an advertising agency.
- Main client would be Mom and Babies care , therefore having knowledge and passion in this area will be a big plus.
- Be adept on not just above the line copy writing and art direction but also below the line work. They should have a firm grasp on digital assets and social experience.
- Generate (through the line, integrated) ideas and move them forward.
- Excellent writing & speaking skill.
- Good communication and presentation skills is a plus
- Be self-motivated and hardworking, able to work independently both effectively and efficiently, as well as team-work with partners.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to add further ideas and value to projects.
- Honest, energetic, empathetic and passionate.
- Open to new experiences.
We thank you all for your interest in working at Ogilvy Group Vietnam. However, due to high traffic of applications on this role, please be informed that only suitable candidates will be contacted.