168 views20 Ứng tuyển
Junior Art Director
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Be able and desire to lead and direct other designers, review designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software.
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and share your insights with the team
- Participates and facilitates brainstorming sessions.
- Effectively communicate vision and production details for successful integration by other designers and developers. Work closely with the Art Director
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary
- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
- At least 2 years experience in the same field or relevant job.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Premiere, After Effects
- Proficiency in 3D design software like Maya, Cinema 4D, Zbrush… is a plus
- Have strong UI/UX skill.
- Have good motion graphic design skill.
- Have good photography skills, hand draw skill is a plus.
- Attention to visual details. Strong aesthetic skills. Positive attitude.
- Ability to work under high pressure, tight deadlines and multi-task working.
- Quick response after receiving feedback. Take the initiative while working. Have the need for the better result.
- Understanding of the advertising landscape in Vietnam is an advantage.
- Self-learning, focus, open mind, work hard, work smart and be a team player.