Our dynamic and creative team is looking for an Internal Communication cum Talent Acquisition Specialist to focus on internal communications with all employees for the purposes of increasing engagement within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Engagement/ Internal Communication survey of all offices and employees, providing in-depth feedback on take-up plus feedback to be actioned. Liaise with HR Generalist to develop an action plan to address agreed issues.
- Be the guardian of the Internal Communications Strategy, ensuring it is kept up – to date and that key targets and milestones are met.
- Create and deliver accurate, timely, creative and engaging communications activities that have a positive impact to further increase engagement.
- Harvest good news stories from across the business for writing and publishing news articles on multiple social channels including the website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Collaborate with HR Generalist to plan strategic events/activities to enhance the company’s reputation and recruitment brand such as internship program, honour MKT & communications awards…
- Contribute to the design and ongoing moderation of forum engagement areas on the intranet, devise new and innovative ways to collect feedback.
- Create a direct and close communication with all employees to promptly grasp the problems that cause difficulties, thereby together with the HR Generalist to solve or advise on satisfactory solutions to employees.
- Responsible to oversee the entire recruitment and selection process, including developing strategies to target and recruit candidate pool using a variety of tools and techniques
- Duly take charge of the whole recruitment process: ranging from candidate searching, screening, interviewing, collecting all assessment, doing reference-check, preparing offer proposal, contacting offer with candidate and preparing welcome employee
- Update job knowledge: participating in industry events; reading professional publications; maintaining and building networking; participating in professional organizations.
- Design, build and implement long-term innovative recruitment programs that can effectively attract fresh talents, including internship programs, campus recruitment.
You will be one of the key liaisons between employees. You should remain unbiased while resolving issues. You need the ability to be firm in staff dealings with a soft human approach. As our organization is a young one, a cheerful positive disposition and interpersonal intelligence is essential to keep employees motivated, as well as stay on the ground to employee’s interests, needs, hopes, desires and values. We would like to hear from those who have:
- 2+ years of experience as communications and recruitment specialist.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- High work standards and integrity.
- Dynamic, proactive, creative thinking.
- Ability to inspire and engage people. Collaborative style of work and able to motivate peers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficient command of English.
- BSc/BA in HR, public relations, communications or relevant fields.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.