** Recruitment (60%)
● Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
● Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
● Orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs.
● Other tasks assigned by HR manager
- Control the training budget/plan and training records
- Make training analysis & report
- Organize the training include: review the list of participants, distribution of materials and training, monitor trainee in training, support trainer in training
- Find vendors for external training
- Control quarterly training report
- Conduct orientation training for new staff and re-train yearly
- Train the yearly compliance
- Join in the evaluation of training programs and training effectiveness monitoring
**Employee Relations & Admin (10%).
- Conflict Management
- Hour and Wage Issues
- Adequate Safety in the Workplace
- Annual Leave Disputes
- Timekeeping and Attendance Issues
- Support other tasks as required (i.e Join in attendance record, prepare the administration and human resources notices/letters )
- Update laws/policies relevant to human resources
- With us you will find an exciting blend of a vibrant startup environment and professional operations. Many of our employees have backgrounds as successful corporate executives and management consultant, with strong entrepreneurial spirit
- A talented and very motivated team with flat hierarchy
- An exciting opportunity to learn and grow, a real challenge – we uphold to high quality standards where team effort is pivotal and solution is rarely obvious, you can and is expected to shape the way forwards
- Opportunities to initiate and implement operational and strategic initiatives every day
- Competitive compensation
- More than 1 years experiences in Recruitment and Training; Have knowledge about Employee Relations
- Can start immediately
- Can work under pressure, proactive, can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Verbal Communication, Maintaining Employee Files
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Technology changes everyday, thus it rules how customers act. If you do not watch out, you may get lost and give up your money. PMAX will not let it happen.
Our team remains up-to-date 24/7 with the latest trends, stores many customer behavior collections in hand, thus are always ready to provide well-prepared plans to pick your sales up.
We prepare everything for you since the start, bring them to the target customers, take care of every step, adjust them if problems occur, and then result in measurable outcome. Our people use data-driven approach, strategic planning, accompanied with modern technology to keep your campaign on the right track.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh