Job title: HR Intern
Report to: HR Manager
1. Recruitment (80% workload):
- Support HR team to receive Resources order from the other departments;
- Screen and select potential candidates based on specific requirements;
- Arrange interview meetings;
- Update candidate database, make recruiting report.
2. Admin (20% workload):
- Take the role of Receptionist;
- Follow and make Operation cost monthly report;
- Organize internal events.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
- Students of related Universities
- Good in communication
- Master in using Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
How to apply the CV:
- Send your resume via Adjob for more information.