HR and Operations Manager
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon is a creative connectivity agency, with roots in Europe. In the last 4 years it has built a strong reputation and franchise in Vietnam and is now considered one of the top agencies in the country.
We are proud of the numerous awards we won (including Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia, and recently named hottest Agency of Vietnam by Campaign Brief Asia in both 2017 and 2018), and of the top tier clients we are serving
Please check out our website at www.happiness-saigon.com for more information.
HR and Operations Manager
The HR and Operations Manager will be a key pillar in the corporate function of the Happiness Group in Vietnam, and will work very closely with Finance Manager, CFO and CEO. He/she will lead a small team.
Happiness Saigon is a young and dynamic organization, with people from various nationalities. The Company encourages and supports its people to take initiative, and to develop their career paths.
Key responsibilities of the HR & Operations Manager are as follows:
- Documentation/Business Support
- Prepare, review and where needed negotiate legal documents, including client and supplier contracts, NDAs, and recommend or approve documents for signature
- Where required, translate (or review translations of) contracts
- Support vendor registration process
- Review local press releases and post the releases with the relevant media
- Human Resources
- Prepare job descriptions and post on the relevant job search media; maintain contacts with head hunters where needed
- Search and maintain a database of relevant CVs, in collaboration with business heads or functional heads
- Prepare employment offers, prepare legally valid contracts/ annexes, and keep track of contract expiries to ensure timely renewal
- Organize evaluation and probation reviews, annually or upon request
- Prepare salary calculation and assist where needed with salary payment
- Register SHI and assist with payment of SHI and union fees
- Maintain a clear inventory of all HR related documentation
- Apply work permit, work visa, and keep track of visas coming to close to expiry, to ensure timely renewal
- Facilitate travel arrangements, including travel visas, travel insurance, and where needed booking of hotels and air tickets
- Prepare the required documentation / decisions to send employees on Business trip
- Other related tasks may arise from time to time
- Take lead in corporate administration, including maintenance of business registration, investment certificate, tax code certificate, sample 8, residence documentation
- Lead a small team in helping to ensure smooth day to day operation of the office, including maintenance of relations and documentation with service providers (including security, cleaning, technical support) and landlord
- Ensuring supply of stationary, office equipment, drinks
- Submit documents and purchase requests for approval to CEO or CFO
- University degree
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Native Vietnamese, fluent in English (both oral and writing)
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable with basic legal documentation
- Well aware of Vietnamese business administration
- Experience in advertising industry is a definite plus
We offer a competitive package to the right candidate.
Extra advantages: 13th month salary
Các công việc tương tự
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam and Brussels, Belgium. The agency is well-known to design connected brands that trigger emotions that trigger business. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multitalented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions and have signed for Vietnam’s most awarded creative idea with UNICEF #NoFilter. Some of Happiness’ work is even featured in the V&A Museum London.
Our most recent achievements
- #1 Creative Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Brief Asia
- #2 Creative Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific
- #3 Independent Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017
Our Top Clients are: BOSCH, Pepsi, Revive, Oreo, LU, Tiger Japan, Sunlight, CIF, Glucerna, Tuborg, Spotify …
- Địa chỉ 180 đường số 40, KĐC Tân Quy Đông, Phường Tân Phong, Quận 7,TP. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Na