Corporate and Strategic Plan
- Provide input in developing company strategic business plans
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategy
- Review and report on progress of HR Strategy if required
- Establish objectives for HR Department
- Staff HR-Admin department adequately to deliver on HR-Admin services
- Identify development needs and provide coaching to staffs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Direct C&B daily operation include processing monthly payroll
- Ensure efficiency, accuracy and compliance of payroll and any payroll related activities.
- File annual personal income tax
- Develop and implement effective recruitment process
- Ensure the quality of personnel hired in timely and cost effective manner.
Training and Development
- Plan annual training for the company
- Monitor overall talent pool to ensure a strong and competent talent base for the company
- Identify / create opportunities for talent pool development
- Translate the company and departmental objectives into implementation plans, KPI setting and outputs.
- Coordinate with line management in monitoring performance management process.
- Ensure career progression/succession planning system in place
- Guide and counsel line management in developing succession plan and career path to proactively support business objective
- Handle and resolve any employee grievances
- Act as a mediator or arbitrator in any conflict whilst maintaining a neutral or balanced view at all times
- Assist in shaping the company culture that is aligned to the company core values
Organize of the company administration system.
- Keep track and make report of general affairs cost.
- Control budget of HR-Admin dept.
- Review supplier for office equipment, machine and maintenance.
- Take care officer hygiene, working environment and save cost.
Handle other tasks to keep the company always staying compliant with the laws
- 13th salary month (fixed in the labor contract)
- Healthcare insurance package.
- Training & Development program.
- Lunch support.
- Parking allowance.
- Company trip, team building and brand review.
- Social insurance, Health insurance & Personal income tax paid by Vietnamese Labour code.
- Qualifications: Bachelor degree or experience in related field
- Job Knowledge: Strong experience in payroll & insurance. Strong knowledge and experience of SI, HI, UI, PIT regulations and practice. Knowledge of labour regulations and HR practice
- Key competencies/skills: Strong leadership & interpersonal skills with good communication and negotiation skill. Can work under high pressure.
- Personal qualities: Energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus
- Minimum of at least 5 years working experience as HR/Admin Manager, prefer in communication agency field. Good level of English proficiency
- Excellent in Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook Express, MS Outlook and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1