Objective: Create graphic designs that attract young people interested in Marketing – Communication.
- Work with and under the direction of the Marketing Department to carry out tasks.
- Collaborate with Senior Designer and Content team to create innovative works that serve target audiences.
- Knowledge of 2D & Animation
- Layout & Design in Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere,…
- Able to do multi-task and prioritize projects
- Able to manage time
- Able to work individually or in group
- Good knowledge about Marketing – Communication is a plus
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 year in graphic design experience
- College degree or equivalent design degrees
- Opportunity to join training sessions and Marketing – Communication courses at AIM Academy
- Update and collect information from global creativity awards that AIM Academy represent at Vietnam: Cannes Lions, Spikes Asia
AIM Academy is the central hub of extensive initiatives to elevate the standards of Marketing & Communications industry in Vietnam via hands-on training, industry networking, and exposure to global festivals.
Since established in 2011, AIM Academy has been committed to developing and connecting talents, as well as promoting international awards to the industry. With constant devotion, AIM Academy envisions one day Vietnam will mark its name on the map of global Marketing & Communications landscape.
Start your Marketing & Communications journey with us today.