- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the fill
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven working experience in video editing Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g.
- Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity etc
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
- 13th Month Salary & Insurance.
- Company Trip
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days).
- Quarterly Circus spotlight award
- Other Attractive Benefits: Healthcare check up, Monthly activities, X-mas party, OT meal, ……