Graphic designer will productively support digital marketing campaigns with the creation of customer-relevant and brand-resonating materials across various online media.
– Meet with clients or the senior creative to determine the scope of a project
– Work with creative team members and account planning team to create cohesive designs that reflect clients’ corporate goals
– Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
– Determine the message the design should portray
– Create images & key visual that identify a product or convey a message
– Develop visuals & graphics solution for product illustrations, logos, and websites
– Present the design to clients or the senior creative members
– Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
– Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
– Major in graphic design or multimedia design
– Proficiency in using Photoshop, After Affect, Premiere and Illustrator, editing video and other design tools
– Knowledge in photography & web design is a plus
– Knowledge in current trends in graphic design and an understanding in different social media channels is a plus
– English communication skills
– 02 years experience
Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus for holidays (New Year Day, Hung King Day, Southern Liberation Day + Labor Day, National Day)
- Bonus based on annual business results
- Annual health check.
- Social, health and unemployment insurance (by Vietnamese Law) (100% gross salary)
- Lunch allowance
- Company trip if reach yearly target.
- Salary review 2 times a year, every 6 months
- Private insurance (Bao Minh) for employees who have worked more than 2 years.