- Support Designer Team Leader in working with account team to get debrief of clients, visual objectives and other requirements about key message and branding strategy (format and style, material supply, brand insights, guidelines and targeted audiences) using design brief form
- Study consumers/users insights (channel, trend and mentality, social position, language of target audience) by internal and external sources and take advantage of up-to-date design, printing and interactive techniques relevant to client’s industry as assigned by Creative Director/Art Director.
- Take part in brainstorming with team to produce ideas aligned with top-line concepts.
- Produce visual and graphic design products which convey key message of brand mood and tones effective branding angles and strategy, such as Facebook posts, Facebook App Layout, Website Layout, Mobile App, GDN banner, poster, standee, backdrop, logo, icon, key visual…, align with top-line strategy
- Independently lead visual project as assigned by Creative Director/ Art Director
- Manage quality of visual products of self or/and junior designers and third parties from production to usage of clients
- Get feedbacks and evaluation from account team and client to enhance visual services
- Comply to standard working process with defined project working plan, communication, feedback and reporting rules
Knowledge & experiences
- Major in graphic design or multimedia design
- Proficiency in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in flash, web design, photography and video editing
- Knowledge in current trends in graphic design and understanding of digital marketing channels
- General social awareness about but not limited to economy growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Proficiency in English (upper-intermediate)
- 1 – 3 year experience in graphic design in ALT/Digital.
- Strong English skills is a plus.
- Skills needed: Ai, Ps, Au, Ae, Pr, Dw
- (Special skills required: Basic VDO animation making and good editing)
- Creative thinking and conceptual ability
- Active, passionate about learning and creativity in the digital field.
- Ability to come up with excellent ideas, presentations and be a good partner.
- Understanding and proactively in exploring new technology trends is a plus.
- Customer services mindset
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Helpful, responsible, result-oriented and integrity
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others