We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- 3 years of experience in a Design focused field
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date and fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud softwares (InDesign, Illustrator, Photosho, After Effects,…)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- English fluency is a must as we are an international agency
- Secure Position within the agency
- Additional health insurance
- “Blissful” massage once a month
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon is a Creative Connectivity Agency, who believes in “everything and everyone is media” and thinks “consumer journey centric”.
- 2 x Cannes Lions: Bronze Lion
- 1 x Spikes Asia: Bronze Spike
- 1 x LIA: Bronze
- Eurobest: 2 x Gold, 1 x Silver, 1 Bronze
- 1x The One Club: Bronze
- 1x D&AD: Graphite Pencil
- Hottest Agency of Vietnam 2017 awarded by Campaign Brief Asia
- 3rd most creative agency of Vietnam 2016
NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Bosch, Oreo, Pepsi, Revive, Mountain Dew, Lazada, AirAsia, Huggies, Family Medical Practice, ADIVA, Unicef, etc.
Please check out our website at www.happiness-saigon.com for more information.
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, send us your CV via Adjob.