QUO, the world’s foremost specialist branding and communications agency for the travel and hospitality industries, is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for our office in Saigon. Our ideal candidate will possess an eagerness to bring brands to life through design, have an innovated mindset, and a deep interest in the travel and hospitality industries.
Graphic Designers live and breathe design, typography, color theory, and composition. You will responsible for creating spectacular visuals for our broad range of clients. Day to day work will include creating logos, directing photo shoots, designing brochures, advertisements and other marketing collateral. You will work alongside dynamic art directors, copywriters, and web developers and translate marketing and brand strategies into comps that render beautifully in print. You will have a keen eye for detail as well as experience in print production.
What you’ll do
- Create, design and implement visual identities and print works which fulfill client briefs.
- Collaborate with team members under the direction of the Creative Director.
- Presenting concepts and designs.
- Prepare final artwork and ensure the files are in the right format before handing over to the production department.
- Ensure the design treatment is crafted.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of design software.
- Bring your passion for design and brand to everything you do.
- Keep projects confidential.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Abilities and experience
- A very strong portfolio showing a full and diverse range of work.
- Exceptional design skills, including good hand skills and typographic skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in interactive design, illustration and photography are a great plus.
- A passion for branding.
- Strategic thinking skills and ability to see the big picture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related fields.
- 4+ years of experience as a designer with demonstrated success, preferably in a design firm or creative agency environment. Good human relations skill and can work in teams.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic and willing to accept new responsibilities samples of work.
If you are interesting in this opportunity, please log in and send your updated CV & portfolios.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Creating, refreshing and activating the global travel industry’s top brands, QUO is an expert agency that guides clients along every step of their branding journey. Everything QUO does is led by strategic thinking designed to build brand equity and stimulate revenue, from creating and fine-tuning concepts to implementing them through a wide range of products and services.
QUO’s integrated suite of offerings includes the creation of data-derived brand DNA, distinctive design, memorable consumer experience, engrossing copy, stunning videos, advanced digital solutions and high-quality production. Our passionate experts – located in Bangkok, Amsterdam, New Delhi, Ho Chi Minh City and Maldives – use their extensive experience to craft brands that deeply resonate with today’s consumers. Whether branding nations, luxury hospitality giants, high-flying airlines, funky design hotels, adventurous travel companies or elegant boutique resorts, QUO brings ideas to life