- Contribute to projects from briefing to execution.
- Work collaboratively with Art Directors, Creative Director, and Accounts to manage a high volume of tasks and ensure all projects are completed to a professional standard.
- Participate in shaping and defining briefs for projects.
- Develop concepts, design, and be responsible for the print of various types of documents, including proposals, brand identity package, communication publications (both online and offline), etc.
- Take charge of the conceptualization and design of interactive projects from concept to completion.
- Seek out further ideas to create unique values for projects.
- Review final works, suggest enhancements, and take the initiatives to help fellow colleagues to complete jobs.
- Attractive salary offered based on ability and experience.
- Performance-based bonus for each project.
- Dynamic, professional, and friendly work environment.
- Annual leave, health insurance, and insurance will be following as company’s regulations and Vietnam Laws.
- Company incentive trips.
- Minimum of 2 working years in creative agencies.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Proficient or expert in all appropriate software.
- Ability to manage projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Proactive, creative thinking, drive for results, passionate for design.
- Detail-oriented and striving for continuous perfection.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas to non-designers.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to do a wide variety of jobs (for example 3D, motion, etc.) is an advantage.
For more information please contact:
- 38/5 Tu Hoa, Tay Ho District, Hanoi – Mrs. Cuc: 0822009899
- 72/11A Giai Phong, Ward 4, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City: +84 283 845 7686