JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
What You’ll Do:
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
Good knowledge of the following tools is required:
Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition.
Who You Are:
A junior designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities. These include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Some creative industry experience
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- A background of working as part of a design team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Marriage, Medical and Compassionate Leave
- Health Insurance & private health care plan
- Social Security
- Monthly Birthday Celebration (200,000 VND gift)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- Macbook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international and dynamic environment
- No fixed day for promotion – Perform well and get promoted anytime!
How To Apply:
The interested candidate could apply via email: email@example.com
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC