- Play a dynamic role among the creative department to share & contribute ideas for campaign concept with its 360 degree communication plan (ATL, BTL, Digital…).
- Work under the supervision of Creative Director/ Art Director to develop creative layouts of different materials such as Print Ad, POSM, Merchandising, and Event & Digital…
- Final year or recently graduated students major in Graphic Design.
- Commit for at least 2 months of internship; 4,5 days/week.
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, practical knowledge of 2D software is a plus.
- Preferred students with good English skills.
- Good teamwork spirit & attention to details.
- “Can do” attitude, able to work under pressure & tight deadline.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Monthly Allowance.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if intern deliver the good results.
How To Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV or any information that you would like us to see
You can visit us at: http://idcomgroup.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IDComGroup/
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
ID Communication Group is a young & ambitious group of agencies, with mix of international & local talents.
ID Communication Group was established as a creative boutique in 2012 and has quickly become an independent integrated communication group from Brand Communication Strategy, Creative Concept to PR, Digital & Event/ Activation Implementation.
Our philosophy from the start has been to build a creative home that provides ideas to move our client’s brand, makes it healthy & memorable with tangible & measurable results.
Our clients are international brands together with top leading local companies such as L’Oreal, Budweiser, Bayer, Mercedes, VietJet Air, Nutifood, Honda, FWD, Ichi, Rohto..
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh