● Taking part in developing brand strategy for client project including ideas and concepts that demonstrate solution and insight;
● Having general business knowledge, understand the business case, the business objective or the client brief through research;
● Implementing the creative execution throughout all design stages of the client projects
● Collaborating with other team members including planners, account and project managers, and third-party contractors such as printing vendors, illustrators, photographers, copywriters, and animators;
● Being capable of working independently or as a team player, taking responsibility to develop and deliver creative projects.
Required skills/ Qualifications:
● Competencies in Adobe software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) and MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
● Proven communication, time management, and organizational skills
● Have keen eyes for details
● Prior knowledge of the printing production process
● Good English communication and writing skills
● Any other creative skillset (2D or 3D animation, website development, illustration, photography, videography, etc) is a huge plus.
● Full-time Intern period: 3 – 6 months (Monday – Friday)
If you think you are a good fit, please send your CV and portfolio via Adjob Vietnam