- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Initiated search engine optimization within each account in order to increase client’s page rank on all major search engines.
- Created content to publish on forums, blogs, social channels to increase the chance of visitor performing the desired call-to-action.
- Created SEO proposals based on strategic research for all client’s campaign.
- Manage Google AdWords system and weekly/monthly report for all campaigns
- Analysis and assessment of the market through keywords.
- Planning and implementation increase keywords ranking for website
- Monitoring, assessing and reporting results ranking SEO keywords.
- Analysis and building backlinks for websites
- Managing and updating information for websites
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- At least 1 years’ experience of SEO/Google Ads. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Ability to use tools to support SEO: webmaster, analytics, Google Ads, YouTube, etc.
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written)
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skill
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
How To Apply
Send your resume or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1