Geometry is the world’s largest brand activation agency, with over 60 offices worldwide. We help brands thrive in an omni channel world, by changing and shaping people’s behavior at pivotal moments along the purchase decision journey.
We are experts at shopper marketing, in both physical retail and e-commerce; & experiential marketing and activations. Find out more here: www.geometry.com
Currently, we handle brand activation and shopper activation responsibilities in sectors such as Alcoholic Beverages, Home Appliances, FMCG and Tobacco. To expand the business base through the provision of related services, we are looking for Account Manager. The Job holder is to work with your BD/GAD in achieving Account Group agreed targets through the provision of creative marketing solutions and effective management of the company’s resources, to assist our Client to sell their products / services.
- To drive profitable client relationships
- Effectively, delegate specific tasks based on brief requirements and co-ordinate Agency’s response: Strategic, Creative, Project Management
- Evaluate the response in terms of quality and profitability; discuss with BD as necessary.
- Present and sell the response.
- Effectively manage and interpret Client feedback.
- Monitor progress against plan, pre-empt and if necessary resolve shortfalls.
- Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits involving your BD as appropriate.
- Identify new business opportunities within existing Account and farm for additional revenues.
- Contribute and if appropriate lead new business pitching opportunities.
- Manage requests for information and support throughout the Team’s structure – wherever fulfillment is most profitable and effective.
Client Relationship & Servicing
- Manage and develop Client relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and our Client’s business including the various media and distribution channels.
- Be pro-active in generating additional briefs.
- Be accountable for the quality of on-going account handling plus response to briefs and post-response evaluation.
- Be accountable for the security of our Client’s business
- Minimum 5 years of account management in advertising agency, at least 2 years at the level Account Manager
- Understanding of client business and brand activation industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions.
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Proven track record executing complex projects
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Must be capable of providing guidance and mentorship to more junior staff
- Must have sound financial management skills
Các công việc tương tự
Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
Office: L12, Centec Tower, 72 – 74, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Địa chỉ 12FL, Centec Tower, 72-74 NTMK, Dist 3