At The Purpose Group, each member plays an important role in our business success. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate you the unique talents and needs. That is why our goal is to create the most sought-after career program that appeals to talents who seeks flexible and nurturing working conditions to work hard and play hard.
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for a Freelance Art Director with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Be responsible for what advertisements look like. Involve in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being advertised:
- Working from a brief with copywriters or other members of a creative team, generating ideas to present to the client.
- Working on designs in order to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- Participate in the execution of the entire creative process within an allotted time frame and budget.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the clients.
- Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
We would like to hear from those who have:
- Minimal 3+ years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity.
- Dynamic, highly creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
- Must understand design in multiple mediums — print, digital, mobile…
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Be able to work within strict budgets.