What You’ll Do:
1. Perform banking transactions:
- Plan payment for suppliers according to company schedule to pay on time
- Check documents of payment requests from all departments to comply the correct payment process.
- Prepare online banking and send them to Finance Manager for approval to ensure the payment of the right amount under the contract
- Check and update bank balance and promptly notify the manager and director to ensure the payment is not interrupted (check)
- Collect bank statements to check and reconcile payment records in accordance with the accounting rules to provide tax authorities, auditors upon request.
2. Issue tax invoices:
- Issue VAT invoices, commercial invoices to customers according to information of PAC to send customers on time.
- Prepare all minutes related to invoices to adjust or cancel wrong
3. Input data on ERP system:
- Input accounting data into the NetSuite system
- Check data on NetSuite system to ensure that information is correct and the documentation is sufficient
4. Control cash flow in projects:
- Monitor the revenue generated from each project
- Track costs and update payment for each project
5. Make tax report:
- Prepare quarterly, monthly, annual tax report such as VAT, PIT, CIT, BC26, FCT (if any) to submit to the tax authorities on time
6. Work with state agencies upon request:
- Work with the head of the department to work with state agencies, tax authorities upon requests to ensure the business is legal
7. Manage and store documents:
- Arrange, store neatly and effectively invoices, accounting documents, to ensure that documents are sought easily and quickly when requested.
Who You Are:
- Graduated in Finance, Accounting
- At least 2 years of working experience in the same position
- Be experienced in ERP, Accounting System (an advantage)
- Have a qualification in CA, CPA (is of love)
- Good command in English
Why You’ll Love It:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested or have any friends who are suitable, please contact me via:
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
AnyMind Group is an organization that is transforming industries through artificial intelligence. Headquartered in Singapore, AnyMind Group is the parent company of AdAsia Holdings, TalentMind and CastingAsia.
In the marketing industry, end-to-end solutions by companies under the AnyMind Group span influencer marketing, programmatic and digital advertising, and publisher monetization.
For the human resource industry, AnyMind group’s TalentMind provides human resource and recruitment professionals with an AI-driven recruitment optimization platform to make hiring more efficient and smart.
AnyMind Group aims to power businesses and professionals with a suite of AI-based solutions, enabling them to easily achieve greater scale and efficiency within and across departments.
- Địa chỉ Floor 53, Bitexco Financial Tower, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC