About the Company:
Ureka Media is a programmatic advertising solution provider, serving both the advertiser as well as the publisher side. Leveraging on innovation, data and performance-based IMC, we offer to clients a value chain of product and services across multiple digital media channels.
Besides having an extensive experience on various media platforms (Google, Facebook,.etc), we also operate DSP (Demand Side Platform), DMP (Data Management Platform), Uplayer programmatic video advertising, Uconnect-programmatic Dooh and many more.
DMP (Data Management Platform) allow us to follow user behavior changing, segment & re-marketing more effective, creates a long-term value for our clients.
Our most valuable resource is our talented team with a combination of many years of experience in programmatic, performance-based advertising and strategically media planning. We embrace a dynamic culture that appreciate each diversity and teamwork.
If you are from event agencies, and are excited about the digital transformation from onsite events to online events, you are who we are looking for. As a original digital media company, we have the best tools and knowledge to help you thrive in the digital landscape.
The Account Manager oversees the management of campaigns and provides direction and development to Ad operation and Media Specialists. Account Managers will work with the other members of the client service organization to ensure success on client campaigns from across the Ureka Media Products and Services. The role will include both client service responsibilities and hands-on-keyboard campaign management.
- RFP/Brief management and communication, Account Manager will work with Sr. Managers to provide clients with strategic cross channel recommendation
- Oversee the ongoing training and mentorship of Account executives in the team.
- Analyze data, interpret, and communicate insights from multiple sources to make complex optimizations to enhance pace and performance
- Understand campaign set up, tag management, brand safety set up, performance and pace fluctuations
- Contribute to strategic growth of account through generating insights and operational/technology-driven efficiencies
- Develop presentation creation and communication skills
- Help compile important deliverables for wrap up reporting including reporting and analysis, insights, and visualization
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze audience data and activate against them cross channel across multiple platforms
- Manage partner communication and deliverables including managing Contracts, IOs, fees, discrepancies, and reconciliation, invoices, liquidations..etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years or more in Events agencies with experience on running social campaigns, livestream events
- 2-3 years or more of digital agencies or publishers experience working with Global agencies or demand side platforms (DSPs), ad serving platforms and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Familiar with digital media planning elements and tactics
- Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
- Ability to pre-empt issues and produce solutions
- Capable to work under pressure and with short deadlines
- Aptitude to build strong working relationships
- Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking skill
- Excellent Excel skills (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite desired