- Take the briefs from clients. Debrief & break down in order to deeply understand it.
- Be responsible for recap the formal brief, identifying & analyzing requirements/ necessary information to provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
- Lead and take part in brainstorming sessions.
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Draft-up logically all brainstorming results to generate an internal deployment plan (including internal brief to all involving departments and deadline)
- Take control quality and deadline for proposals.
- Collect all essential information and convey them logically into proposals. Create the deck logically and beautifully
- Perform key roles in developing proposals and quotations for event creative concepts which differentiates our service
- Provide regular two-way communication between clients and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Develop and present marketing campaigns at client pitch.
- Well collaboration and reporting to AM.
- Other duties as assigned by AM.
- To be entitled to pay social insurance according to the prescribed level.
- Parking allowance.
- Yearly general health check.
- Company trip.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- And other common interests of the company.
- Proven at least 2 years experience as an Event Planner.
- Strong communication including writing reports and presenting.
- Good English skills (Writting, Listening, Reading, Speaking) Understanding Marketing, Branding, Strategic Planning principles.
- Time management and planning Ability to comprehend the big picture & high attention to details.
- Decent Microsoft skills such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, …
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong problem solving.
- Work as part of a team and individually.
- Event Management experience is an advantage.
- Working time: 8 hours/day mode. (09:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm)