- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the accounts. This includes the ability to deliver a highly proactive, reactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base
- Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, mailing agencies and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations
- To support the Account Manager with the daily running of a busy client facing team
What can candidates get from the position?
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Team building
- Company trip ( $400/ year)
- At least 2 years’ experience in event agency or 4 years in relevant field.
- A good business degree or equivalent.
- Sound strategic and implementation skills, attention to detail and the capability to handle multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly
- Calm under pressure – their working environment gets extremely busy and stressful. The ability to be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative
- A clear understanding of the dynamics of direct mails, print, mailing processes and digital/new media
- Confident and proactive with a positive attitude. Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality to work well in establish client relationships
- Self-motivated and driven – you must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn
- Good command of English and Computer skills
- Good presentation and persuading skill
- this may involve travel
Personal qualities: interpersonal skills, energy & enthusiasm, commitment, creativity & innovation, team player, customer focus.
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ 1 Lý Tự Trọng, P. Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Tp.HCM