Primary job purposes
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Assistant to assist our busy team. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Manager and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success as a Digital Assistant, you should have basic knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. Ultimately, a top-level Digital Marketing Assistant provides valuable assistance to the marketing and business teams and boosts the company image.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
About the team:
Responsible for developing comprehensive strategies for digital as well as coordinating all efforts (internally and with outside parties) on all projects.
1. DIGITAL (70%)
· Collaborate with senior leaders in Marketing, Commercial & other departments to develop digital communication and infrastructure plans to deliver business objective, marketing objective.
· Creating effective briefs adhering projects needs to guide agencies & deliver communication plan, integrated digital activities, creative concept, ideas, content creation, media plan, media execution & measurement.
· Monitoring & executing digital campaigns on all digital platforms, including but not limit within: Display, Video, Social, Search (SEM/ SEO), Influencer, Media Data, Real Time Dashboard, Content… at advanced level with fast speed.
· Website content editor and management
· Being proactive to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to assure excellent execution (Brand, PR, Product, Sale team), adhering strictly brand guideline to delivery brand consistency in consumer-facing communication.
· Be able to set the KPI with agency and align internally.
· Regularly monitor & optimize content, media performance across digital touchpoints. Sharing digital data, insight to non-stop build brand equity performance on digital channels, meet targeted KPIs. Being proactive collaborate with multiple teams to quickly find solution for raised issues during campaign duration.
· Tracking & measuring performance to capture all digital marketing efforts. Digital learning should be collected & assist in the development of new marketing strategies.
· Participating into plan & execute multiple digital strategic projects as part of professional development plan.
· Be able to work with agency to develop and evaluate the buying media for social digital plan.
· Have technical experience is a plus.
2. CARELINE (30%)
· Support senior nutrition careline officer to answer calls from consumers during peak seasons
· Collect data and report monthly careline performance and insight generation from calls
· Support to proceed complaint procedure and paperwork to consumers
· Brand community management through Facebook fan page, Facebook messengers, E-Commerce customer services chat box
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
· 1-2 years working experiences in related field
· Proficient in MS Office and marketing software.
· Understanding of marketing principals.
· Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good understanding of office management.
· Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects
· Must possess exceptional analytical skills
· Familiarity with brand plan, and all Brand KPI
· Results-driven attitude
· A creative and start-up mindset
· Must be able to learn quickly, problem solve, and self-teach when needed
· Able to act according to the organizational values at all time
· Knowledge of CRM tools, Google AdWords, E-Commerce and online analytics are pluses