The Digital Planner / Producer is responsible for the successful management of digital initiatives for client brands. The role requires builder, a dreamer, and a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities. The Digital Planner / Producer answers key questions such as how brands are communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into broader customer experiences.
This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in the digital marketing industry to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations of agency projects, including research, scope development, agency partners / suppliers briefing and job execution.
- Develops unique strategies and builds upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Prepares digital proposal to address a client brief
- Executes projects to be high quality, on time and cost-effective/on budget by coordinating and managing efficiently agency partners and suppliers.
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Manages overall project scope and ensures staffing assumptions adhere to budget
- Manages client expectations, bringing issues/concerns to account teams before they become problems, offering potential solutions, and advising of potential delivery delays
- Works closely with agency partners and suppliers to ensure team is aligned to client requirements
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients with the help of agency partners and suppliers and the media teams
- Two to four years of full-time experience in digital marketing or advertising (digital experience required)
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Good presentation skills
- An eye for creativity and a knack for details.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media and Production
- Strong interest in technology or digital marketing
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PVI Care)
- Annual leave base on regulations and company’s policy
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Company (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh