- Lead in the development and activation of digital plans (Display, Search, Mobile and Social) that deliver against the strategic roles as defined in the total communications plan.
- Play the key interface between agency and clients and is expected to independently manage client’s expectations on all digital-related matters.
- Be proactively involved in any company-wide teams or initiatives as appropriate to the role.
- Develop digital strategies and plans for clients’ brands namely in:
Media/market and competitive tracking
Target audience digital habit
Digital role, strategy and activation ideas
Budget & KPIs
- Stewardship in budget tracking & post buy delivery
- Oversee execution and operations work
- Foster relationships with the clients to deliver optimized and effective digital plans by adding value to client’s digital investment.
- Independently conduct client meetings on day-to-day activities and follow up approvals on campaign/monthly basis
- Perform competitive digital analysis and participate in media reviews to identify action-oriented insights and future opportunities
- To work with cross-functional units including Trading/Buying to:
Provide them with an investment/buying brief
Collaborate in the development of implementation plans
Liaise with them regarding any issues on an on-going basis
- Lead buying for non-biddable digital platforms/vendors, working with Media Assistants and/or Media Buyers.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by senior management.
- Free parking at the building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once the employee has passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- 2-3 years knowledge and experience in digital media planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business preferred.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Good command of spoken & written English and Vietnamese is a must.
- Must have strong analytical, research, and quantitative skills.
- Able to develop a good rapport with media owners, agencies and colleagues.
- Ability to quickly develop strong understanding of client’s business, their products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives & needs, competitors and sales.
- Have deep understanding and ability to leverage opportunities from major digital publishers ie.Google, Facebook, local publishers and social suppliers.
- Knowledgeable with handling huge amounts of data and numbers.
- Well verse in key digital tools like Google Analytics, Comscore, Sizmek, and other ad serving platforms.
- Manage workload, timings, and deadlines to ensure that the high quality of the work is consistently delivered.
- Will be expected to manage 1 or more digital executives’ work and development.
- Have good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to learn, thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Team player.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV via Adjob.
#. Minor note for you: Because the nature of work so I just contact to the qualified candidate.