I. Check, Update and Research about Trends, Performance, Clients, Marketplace, …
- Regularly evaluate the research to identify and accurately recommend digital channels that are most effective at reaching target audiences/ delivering campaign KPIs.
- Successfully derive insights/ key learnings from in-market campaigns to inform/ give advice to internal team for optimizations, new testing opportunities, and cross channel activation.
II. Media proposal & plan development
- Develop and design digital campaign concepts and strategies that are rooted in client business metrics
- Create digital recommendations/proposals based on user insights and the digital landscape to best meet client objectives
III. Work with internal team
- Adhere to Digital buying and planning best practices as established by the team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc).
- Manage Digital buying process, negotiating proposals, and establishing tactical level recommendations that align with digital strategies.
IV. Work with vendor/ partner
- Successfully manage and leverage vendor relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification and to the client’s best advantage.
- Manage relationships with publishers and platforms to stay on top of new capabilities, opportunities, and new releases/opportunities.
V. Manage campaign
- Effectively & proactively review and monitor campaigns to meet KPIs & upgrade performance capabilities.
- Work with internal teams (account, planning, creative, influencers/KOL) to ensure project deliverables on time in full.
- Ensure the profitability of each project and individual project components.
VI. Other tasks
- Update line manager and internal teams on project status, together with insights and recommendations.
- Coach junior team members on media planning & keep team updated info on the market.
- Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, or media preferred)
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in digital planning
- Strong understand the strengths, weaknesses, and nuances of all digital media types (display, programmatic, video, social, mobile) and demonstrate an understanding of media concepts, formulas and execution techniques
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Have knowledge of 3rd party research, management systems tools, programmatic advertising, and 3rd party ad serving.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional, international and friendly environment.
- 13th-month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- A good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best-advanced advertising technology platforms.
Các công việc tương tự
In 1949, three enterprising gentlemen, Bill Bernbach, Ned Doyle and Maxwell Dane gave the advertising industry a wake-up call. From Bill Bernbach to Keith Reinhard to the present generation of DDB leaders, we are continuing the revolution. Today, DDB & Tribal Worldwide is a member of Omnicom Group and offers the effective integration of creativity & technology to drive the most engaging conversations.
- Địa chỉ 21 Phung Khac Khoan, District 1, HCMC