Responsibilities of the role:
- Maintaining profitable ROI Strategies using Google AdWords, Facebook and other paid digital advertising strategies
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating an ability to build long-term professional relationships
- Supporting traditional media strategies with digital strategies to keep consistency amongst mediums
- Reconciling daily and monthly budgets to ensure clients are spending appropriately and making changes and recommendations
- Conduct website evaluations and mystery shops and give recommendations on improvements and enhancements
- Overseeing digital campaigns and communicating with clients and team on digital strategies and performance
What you will need:
- 4-5 year of Digital experience.
- Preferred degree qualified.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong client servicing skills.
- Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties.
- Strong technical knowledge with an analytical mind.
- Attention to detail with good levels of accuracy.
- An excellent work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Able to follow instructions, be organized and work autonomously.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Work effectively in a team environment.