Media planner is responsible for developing cutting-edge Media strategy, which is well integrated with Digital Creativity & Data acquisition.
At Golden Digital, we focus on applying latest marketing technology & innovation to make advertising smarter & more effective. In the year onward, our Media strategy will combine programmatic buying, data-driven practice and technology. We have team members who are expertized in data analysis & technical production, working side by side with Media planners to enforce the innovation.
Therefore, Media Planner is expected to always look for new ways of planning & executing media campaign. Do you have 2 -3 year experience with Media planning to be confident enough for innovating more? Are looking for working in integrated campaigns where Tech team, Creative team & Media team are working together as one team-force? Are you looking for young & fast-paced company culture which currently emphasizes on innovation? If you say yes to most of these questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team is waiting for you.
- Strategic Planning
- Support campaign planning/pitching by cultivating data of target consumers on digital media behavior & path to purchase.
- Develop Media strategy based on data, well integrating 4 core strategies – Display, Social, Online video & Search marketing. Besides, also explore new mediums in Mobile Marketing, Ecommerce & other adtech like programmatic buying & data exchange.
- Define campaign key KPIs & optimization approach to achieve set KPI
- Develop booking plan & cost – including hands on negotiation & communication with suppliers when needed.
- Work with Head of Innovation to develop new Media solution products, orchestrated by Data & Technology.
- Train & manage Media Performance executive to ensure the Media plan is well executed: booking, setting up, daily monitoring, etc.
- Overseeing and directly preparing tracking for digital campaigns to ensure data acquisition & analysis.
- Work with Programmatic advertising & data partners to deploy tech-advanced media execution (including Real time bidding, dynamic targeting, etc.)
Analysis & Reporting
- Take part in designing campaign report & coordinate with Account team to conduct integrated report. Explore new reporting tools like Supermetrics & Datorama to automate reporting & analysis work.
- Conduct campaign performance review presentations with client. Explore smarter & more efficient way to share campaign performance report, such as real time dashboard, attribution models.
- Work with data analyst in data mining for campaign learning, audiences segmenting, insight mining based on available data.
Required skills & experience
- 3 years working in Media/ Advertising agency. At least 2 years of relevant online Media experience.
- In depth understanding of all communication channels and how they inter-relate.
- Affluent with Google Ad network, Youtube & Facebook platform
- Experienced with Programmatic buying
- Strong analytical skills and can use data to solve problems.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of a data analysis tool is a plus.
- Proficient in both Vietnamese and English.
- You like to think out-of-the-box, comfortable to go off-the-beaten-track
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ 1 Lý Tự Trọng, P. Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Tp.HCM