89 views2 Ứng tuyển
Digital Media Planner
- Develop a media campaign approach and how everything integrates within the bigger communication strategy.
- Apply knowledge of Vietnam’s media landscape and the role of media channels to deliver compelling solutions.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan, budget allocation
- Drive strategic and tactical innovation across media platforms, including display, video, search, mobile, social and programmatic…
- Manage implementation and collaborate with media owners, agency partners, and internal buying teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time.
- Evolve use of measurement systems to provide greater insight into ROI of media plans and ensure the team delivers on agreed KPIs.
- Ensure the financial process is followed in terms of client set-up and invoicing.
- >=3 years experience in media planning, media agency (both TV planning and digital is a plus) background is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and campaigns with an intensive workload
- Good analytical skills with the ability to develop a strong understanding of client’s business, customer profile, marketing, and business objectives.
- Skilful in key planning/buying tools
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis and reporting strategies
- Knowledge of industry trends and experience with new/emerging advertising opportunities.