1/ Media management (40%):
- Successfully lead team to run and manage the projects on day to day basic to deliver project quality, good profit and client satisfaction;
- Be responsible for team’s KPIs (billing and profit);
- Be responsible for team services and product strategy;
- Develop strategic partnership with all media and channel owners;
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction, media plan to client;
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/ company/ client;
- Be capable to support team to solve issues, problems during execution;
- Build up source of external suppliers. Able to negotiate and ensure margins;
- Take part in with Account Dept. in planning client strategy, service strategy and process to build up a successful organization.
2/ Team leadership (30%):
- Lead, inspire and drive the team to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement);
- Lead by sample and generate an environment of collaboration among the team;
- Develop team by coaching and training to improve skills;
- Contribute in working process improvement (internal, inter-companies and external)
3/ Client services (20%):
- Business Development: support MD and Head of Account to approach new clients to sell company credential;
- Strategy: Effectively work with team members to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction;
- Client services: Develop relationships with potential clients, suppliers and other valuable resources are met;
- Consult with client on project/category issues & provide actionable & proper digital solutions;
- Negotiate and manage Clients on behalf of DNA Digital and make sure all requirements are delivered on time and beyond expectations
4/ R&D on media service (10%):
- Dedicate for updates on changes to all platforms and technology which have direct impact on performance marketing services
- BA of Marketing/ Digital & Communication
- 2-3 year experiences at the similar position
- At least 5 years in Digital Marketing field
- Be able to use Marketing tools: comScore, consumer barometer, Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager, Google analytics, Sizmek, Decision lab, comScore vCE, Client training;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management & team development skills;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV via email and visit our website: dna.vn for further information
Các công việc tương tự
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is an important element of all living organism. It carries generic information called genes to form up the functions and structure of human being. It’s a backbone of everything.
As human in digital realm: we breath, we talk, we ask, we think, we desire, we motivate, we wish, we hope and we dream. We can’t stop questioning ourselves as human being. That…’s what we love to explore and to inspire others. We were born as digital natives, but we don’t think of technology solely, nor tools, nor trends. We believe great work comes from a great understand of consumer insight and brand’s knowledge. It’s in our genes.
This is what we believe, this is what we fight to deliver.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh