- Identifying target audiences, analyzing journey, insight and media behavior to map out campaign strategy;
- Work closely with Internal team (Planner, Account, Content, Creative Production) propose media strategy (needs identification, methodology, evaluation / follow-up process performance tracking / reporting) helps improve brand performance and brand campaign effectiveness.
- Comprehensive and detailed planning on channels / timelines / content groups ensures the progress and KPIs of projects (branding & performance). making decisions on most appropriate types of media channels for specific campaigns;
- Allocating budgets and monitoring costs
- Attending client meetings, make discussion with executive level and middle management level on client side during meetings and presentations.
- Ability to plan and consult for clients’ data-specific solutions – dashboards, marketing technology, etc.
- Summarize & work with 3rd parties: media, social listening, social management platforms, communities, research – include Facebook, Google – to collect information and process all relevant data, aggregate report and give final insights and recommendations from POV strategic communication. Coordinates efforts across different digital media channels to drive optimized recommendations;
- Continuously evaluates and improves upon all digital media opportunities;
- Managing the delivery of campaigns to make sure campaign KPIs on-track and optimizing ad campaigns
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and giving recommendations for further campaign.
- Provide and manage performance evaluation activities, monitor and report on team Media’s campaign / weekly / monthly directly with BOD
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing, and evaluating team members/ company members based on their specific media-related needs.
- Conducts performance reviews and career path plans for each member
- Share with company about social trends, performance (market benchmarks / categories / brands / reviews / reports).
- At least 4 years of experience working at Digital Agency and 2 years in the same position.
- Have in-depth understanding (knowledge and execution) on all digital channels applicable to branding, Performance and E-commecre projects.
- Able to have a good grasp of social media indicators and the latest methods to Communication and meet project KPI.
- Good analytical, organizational, critical and problem solving skills
- Good skills in planning, presentation and report development
- High attention to detail, careful, hardworking, highly responsible and effective in teamwork
- Actively contribute solutions and ideas for a successful launch and business growth of customers.