The Digital Media Manager (DM) is responsible for leading the success of clients’ online marketing programs by providing thought leadership on paid media strategies (for both campaign based & annual plans), optimization, and building strong relationships and establishing clear lines of communication with clients, partners, and internal staff members. The DM is analytical and uses problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
- Take ownership and provide business solutions through media approaches for assigned brands.
- Ensure that client relationships continue to be strengthened by professional deliveries in all client dealings.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of client business, from current and historical perspectives
- Able to demonstrate to clients how proposed media solutions will show expected return on investment with company
- Exhibit good understanding and forecast on media/ industry/brand development & implications to the businesses.
- Develop the strategic implications of media/ industry/brand developments.
- Leverage media to achieve brand objectives, hence providing in-depth evaluations or proposals to assigned brands.
- Ensures the quality of work for all client deliverables including strategic directions, media plans, campaign reports with actionable insights/comments on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis;
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/ company/ client;
- Be capable to support internal Media team and Account team to solve issues, problems during execution;
- Participate in new business pitches and awards submission.
- Demonstrate appropriate behaviors to uphold the company’s image, reputation and credentials.
- Build and coach high performing team members as required
- Others assigned digital task by BOD
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary
- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
- 4 year of Digital experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising.
- Have strong knowledge and how to use about Google, Facebook or other platforms.
- Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- An excellent work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
- Setting Strategy and Planning concept for Clients and Team.