• Monitor and analyze campaigns and make regular proactive changes to improve campaign performance
• Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth that will improve ability to achieve desired goals
• Incorporate competitive and industry insights to execute data-driven optimizations across potentially large and complex campaigns
• Analyze, interpret and translate data into meaningful insights that can help leverage the data, drive actionable and strategic recommendations.
• Manage multiple, large-budget projects simultaneously
• Build long-lasting relationships with clients and recognize opportunities to grow existing business
• Quickly ramp up on clients’ business needs and know the right questions to ask to get to the heart of how we can help them
• Clearly communicate complex ideas
• Market sensitive, detect the problem of the market and help in solving that problem.
At the end of the day you need to be able to creatively solve problems and be able to see the big picture and how everything we do fits together. You need to anticipate a client’s needs and be ready with solutions. You need to understand a client’s end game and what will make him/her successful.
• Enough experience to know what everything above this line means (and why it’s important)
• Enough education to make smart, analytical business decisions
• A good sense of humor
• Great communication skills in English (written and verbal)
• Previous agency and/or digital marketing experience is a plus
• Familiarity with popular analytics suites such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
• Basic understanding of SEO including: website audits, link building tactics, content strategy, etc.
• Understanding and comfort level with major ad networks including: Gooogle Ads, Programmatic platform (Double Click, App Nexus, The Trade Deck…), Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In…
Các công việc tương tự
We are a global digital agency of makers, believers, and make-believers. We create experiences that people want and businesses need. We work with companies who embrace the transformative power of digital.