1/ Media management:
- Successfully lead team to run and manage the projects on day to day basic to deliver project quality, good profit and client satisfaction;
- Be responsible for team’s KPIs (billing and profit);
- Be responsible for team services and product strategy;
- Develop strategic partnership with all media and channel owners;
- Be capable to allocate the budget effectively, judge the quotations and add value to the daily jobs to control the strategic direction, media plan to client;
- Foresee problems, crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/company/client;
- Be capable to support team to solve issues, problems during execution;
2/ Team leadership:
- Lead, inspire and drive the team to achieve the objectives (billing, profit, client building, people development and process improvement);
- Lead by sample and generate an environment of collaboration among the team;
- Develop team by coaching and training to improve skills;
- Contribute in working process improvement (internal, inter-companies and external);
3/ Client services:
- Business Development: support Consultant and Account team to approach new clients to sell company credential;
- Strategy: effectively work with team members to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction;
- Client services: develop relationships with potential clients, suppliers and other valuable resources are met;
- Consult with client on project/category issues & provide actionable & proper digital solutions;
4/ R&D on media service:
- Dedicate for updates on changes to all platforms and technology which have direct impact on performance marketing services.
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Opportunities to conduct brand development for brand new products in the digital marketing and advertising industry.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- BA of Marketing/ Digital & Communication.
- 2-3 year experiences at the similar position.
- At least 4 years in Digital Marketing field.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management & team development skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via Adjob Vietnam
- Subject: Web – Name – Digital Marketing Manager
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: chinmedia.vn