Associate Digital Manager – GROUPM, Vietnam
Overview of job
GROUPM is seeking looking for an Associate Digital Manager to join our energetic team. You will be responsible in delivering planning recommendations and ensuring smooth account coordination internally and externally with our clients.
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Digital Manager and Head of Digital/ Digital Director.
3 best things about the job:
- Opportunity to learn integrated media planning skills from the experienced team lead.
- First to roll out many products within digital media in this market
- Work with leading brands in Vietnam market.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Have the Digital planning and strategy role under control.
- With strong knowledge of the various media vendors utilized.
- Become a trusted team member to ensure seamless execution of media plans across these media platforms.
In six months:
- Have the ability to independently manage campaigns daily.
- Be able to proactively propose media solutions to drive effective results for the business.
In 12 months:
- Develop a digital media proposal independently.
- Handle the implementation process independently.
- Present media review and evaluation deck to client.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop strategy and implementation media plans and monitor the whole process from briefing to post buy.
- Conduct competitive analysis and regular reports.
What you will need:
- Preferably around 3 years at least working experience in digital media.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business proficiency in English.
- Be a quick learner to embrace all new development in media industry.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew a staggering around 37% last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 40% during 2014. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh