Overview of job
Havas is seeking a Digital Manager to work across a range of diverse, well-known brands, you will be delivering high-quality Biddable Media marketing campaigns. You will ensure each Search and Biddable Media campaign follows industry best-practice to foster account growth and adopt the latest innovations.
Responsibilities of the role:
The key responsibility is the setup and optimization of Paid Search, GDN, Facebook ad and other Biddable Media campaigns to the highest standard. The Digital Performance Manager will have responsibility for ensuring client campaigns are budgeted accurately and include up to date SEM and Biddable Media best practices.
- Maintaining profitable ROI Strategies using Google AdWords, Facebook and other paid digital advertising strategies
- Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating an ability to build long-term professional relationships
- Supporting traditional media strategies with digital strategies to keep consistency amongst mediums
- Reconciling daily and monthly budgets to ensure clients are spending appropriately and making changes and recommendations
- Conduct website evaluations and mystery shops and give recommendations on improvements and enhancements
- Overseeing digital campaigns and communicating with clients and team on digital strategies and performance
What you will need:
- A very strong passion to biddable media / programmatic buying.
- 3-4 year of Search / Facebook and Digital experience.
- Preferred degree qualified.
- Working knowledge of Search Marketing practices.
- Working knowledge of PPC Bid management tools.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong client servicing skills.
- Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties.
- Strong technical knowledge with an analytical mind.
- Attention to detail with good levels of accuracy.
- An excellent work ethic and problem-solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced agency environment.
- Able to follow instructions, be organized and work autonomously.
- Have a passion for learning.
- Work effectively in a team environment.