The Manager will serve as an integral member of the team and will have day to day responsibility for the client’s digital activity. This position will work in a collaborative effort to deliver the best in class digital work by managing the planning and monitoring the different digital campaigns and projects. The Manager will have a strong grasp of the current marketing tools, to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
Strategic Planning & Mindset in Digital Performance Excellent across multi digital media channels/ platforms. Technical experience mastered through the practical experience and exposure to various levels of campaigns with multiple ad platforms: Facebook Ad Manager, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Marketing Portal of Lazada/ Shopee/ Tiki. Exposed to data visualisation and reporting tools
- Working with support from the Digital/Media Director, this person will be responsible and accountable for the client digital business.
- Ensure delivery of the client digital roadmap, working closely with the client teams to develop and understand marketing requirements
- Strong understanding of the key issues facing the client business and leading the sharing/interpretation of these.
- Ensure a strong partnership with client, as well as the Dentsu network brands including iProspect, Amplify and AMNET.
- Working with the Digital Director, you will raise the level of digital expertise of the internal teams and clients.
- Apply analytics and insight to the digital data for local markets to improve the performance.
- Ensure work delivered to client is of highest standard; review all key documents and presentations prior to distribution and get support from the Digital team members
Internal: Team Management
- Support the Digital Team and Digital Director whenever required, keeping them up to date on client status and matters of strategic importance.
- Actively manage the Data Analyst and Executives, by providing guidance
- Escalate any serious issues to the Digital Director.
- Support new business pitches from time to time.
- Provide specialist digital advice where appropriate and seek advice from specialist teams when required.
- Share digital knowledge across the team with other disciplines whenever appropriate.
- 5+ years of digital advertising experience is required (preferably from a digital agency background)
- A proven track record of managing large digital marketing projects for a range of clients
- Solid understanding of digital advertising product and tools from the main digital players (e.g. Google, Facebook, YouTube,).
- Working knowledge of the holistic digital landscape: video, display, social, programmatic and marketing analytics
- Strong analytical skill set, capable of analysing and reacting to digital performance data