About the role
- Management and development of relationships with your clients.
- Quality control of the output of your group in the creation of plans that reflect the insights and the ideas shaped from them
- The identification, recruitment, management and development of people within your team, including their adherence and delivery of our beliefs, principles and vision.
- Networking within the marketing and digital community in a manner than drives and distinguishes our position.
- Understanding our recommendations are grounded in consumer insights and that these insights should lead to communications recommendations not just traditional media plans.
1. Client relationship management
- Total quality control for all output delivered to the client.
2. Strategic media development
- Involvement of insights and creative communications solutions
- Approval of strategic product
3. Leadership of the plan creation process
- Inspire team to evolve the core media idea at the plan creation stage.
- Ensure quality of product delivery from start to finish
4. Client Profitability
- Ensuring existence of updated client contract
- Sell through of appropriate solutions to client business
5. Leading your team and the specialist relationships
- Development and direction of your team.
- Application of career development process and direction on training needs.
- Pre-campaign, On Booking, Campaign Commencement, During campaign and post campaign
- Ensure the teams’ accountability regarding the loading, invoicing and resolution of finance related issues
6. Protecting agency’s high standards
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Be part of producing award winning work
- Think like a solutions provider
- Ensure you encourage the use of other group agency services
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- Ability to engage manage complex campaigns
- Be diplomatic as a way of getting things done
- Sit at the table for strategic discussions around the big issues, both business and communications strategy
- Strong Breadth of knowledge across all digital platform
- Senior enough to be able to stand up to client or creative agency using appropriate & diplomatic judgments to get the right result
- Have ability to understand and account for multiple stakeholders and their issues
- Deliver broad business thinking as well as having the ability to deliver against processes and attention to detail that come with accounts of this scale
- Bring innovative ideas/approach to clients
- Proficient in English.