1. Account managent:
- Work with planning team to develop concept, idea for campaign
- Knowing how to use media planning tools to prepare media plans for digital projects to ensure the deliverable, performance and KPI’s achievement
2. Project Performance: be responsible for KPIs delivery and performance of project.
3. Digital Knowledge Improvement: Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally
DESCRIPTION OF KEY TASKS
1. Account managent
- Build & develop strong relationships with clients & act as main point of contact between client & agency.
- Daily manage & control clients’ expectations.
- Take brief from client and work with the internal teams: Creative, Planning, Operation to develop maketing & social media Strategy.
2. Project Performance
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Effectively work with creative & planning teams to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction.
- Monitor all resources to manage full digital project from planning to execution that reach KPI in time, within budget & high quality.
- Measure performance, budget of digital marketing for project.
- Monitor and tracking the status of projects and asses against goal (ROI & KPIs).
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and provide internal reports regularly.
- Oversee paid media advertising campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and so on.
3. Digital Knowledge Improvement
- Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally.
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support for execution.
– Age: 23-35
– Education: graduated from Foreign Trade, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, English (we appreciate fresh candidates)
– At least 1-2 year’s experience working in an agency experience, social media
– Have strong knowledge and how to use about Google, Facebook or other platforms.
– Ability to manage workflow effectively both internally and with third parties.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
– An excellent work ethic and problem-solving skills.
– Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
– Good command in English both written and spoken.
– Demonstrated interest in keeping up with digital marketing trends
– Be able to work over-time and under pressure