Overview of job
The Digital Executive would have some working knowledge of media planning and buying. A combination of strong communication ability, good time management and attention to detail is needed to succeed.
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the
3 best things about the job:
- Recommend strategy and actions required to create a step change in how we utilize digital media tools and technologies across the group.
- Support appropriate campaign management systems in across regions and in markets, implementation campaigns, setting up accurate tracking.
- Finance – accurate billing and invoicing of media campaigns.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Delivering timely digital reports.
- Good client relationships with day to day contact.
- Ensure campaigns go live on time with correct tracking and deliver.
In six months:
- Seeking out new opportunities for online marketing campaigns.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
In 12 months:
- Contributing to local marketing strategies for brands/products.
- Communicating key information relating to digital activities/products to non-digital marketing colleagues.
Responsibilities of the role:
Planning and buying of media schedules on specific clients with support from regional team. Work with the line manager & planning team for a good understanding of planning and buying digital across a range of buying metrics and channels.
What you will need:
- Digital knowledge of all channels (display, mobile, social).
- Effective time management, Weekly reporting and analysis of media campaigns.
- Attention to detail (accuracy in plans, bookings, finance and reporting).
- Service focused, Participate in client meetings when required.
- Good organisation skills for implementation and campaign management.
- Ability to work on multiple streams of work.
- Good communicator.
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew a staggering around 37% last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 40% during 2014. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
GroupM is the number one global media investment management group. We offer the intelligence to find or create valuable audiences, the power to engage them most effectively and efficiently, and the ability to create desired marketing outcomes.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh