- Assist Digital team in all aspects of servicing clients to standards of excellence.
- Responsible for trafficking digital creative into our 3rd party adserver ensuring accuracy, timeliness and record keeping.
- Tracking and reporting digital campaigns with Microsoft Excel and sending out to relevant parties
- Assist with post analysis presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings
- Booking/loading media for some allocated clients off a completed digital plan as instructed and with guidance and supervision as required.
- Assist in checking plans and costings, account queries and liaises with offline buyers and Trading Managers. Guidance and supervision as required
- Meets all deadlines as mutually agreed with Digital Planners and Digital Head
- Communicates progress with team members.
- Developing technology skills for both Group M’s adserving systems and external suppliers’ systems.
- Attends all relevant media training courses and actively participates.
- Understands and practices confidentiality in all work issue
It is expected that the Executive, Invention – Digital will build an understanding of and do the following:
- Develops rapport, externally with digital media representatives, and internally with group members
- Develops communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Develops problem solving skills
- Develops competency with Adserving tools
- Developing external media technology skills.
- Completes all relevant training programs.
- Displays numerical astuteness
- Organises and establishes priorities whilst working under pressure with multiple tasks.
- Works as part of a team
KEY ORGANISATIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Projects enthusiasm and motivation.
- Actively practices teamwork.
- Pursues learning and development.
- Accepts accountability and responsibility.
- Acts with integrity and total confidentiality.
- Committed to organisational goals, objectives and values.