Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe and powered by its global brands, Starcom, Zenith, and Performics, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
- Develop paid search media plan
- Communicate with client & work with internal team to maintain work integrity and accuracy
- Manage budget, supervise search operation & bid optimization
- Analyze performance & build recommendation on regular basis
- Adaptable & Agile: This person should make sure he/she is up-to-date with all recent updates on platforms they work on (Google/ Facebook etc.). They should be very agile in learning and unlearning.
- Accuracy in reporting: this job is to manage campaign effectively and report to their line managers hence accuracy and eye for detail is very important.
Industry Background & Skills
- Work experience (2+ years) in a media or digital agency
- The candidate should have high level of social skills and relationship building capability.
- Platforms: Google ad works ,Facebook , double clicks
- Proven track record in managing timely & quality campaign deliveries
- Excellent track record in timely deliveries while ensuring quality of service
- Detail orientated, organized & capable of handling workload through timely response
- Knows well about analytics & real-time insights (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Google Trends, etc.)
- Proven presentation & communication skills
- Fluent English (Spoken & written) and willing to interact within multinational team.
- Hungry to learn