About the role:
- Digital media strategy development as part of integrated media solutions.
- The identification, recruitment, management and development of people within your team.
- Quality control the output of your team, ensuring effective translation of media strategies into plans, and flawless digital media implementation.
- Work effectively with internal business units to drive better results for our clients.
- Identification & proposal of innovative digital media born out of the strategic direction.
- Develop key senior relationships with your clients and become a trusted partner.
- Develop strong relationships with key media owners and publishers.
- Media performance analysis, optimization and insight generation.
- Be an OMG digital thought leader and encourage a culture of digital learning.
1. Digital media plan development
- Develop best in class digital media solutions as part of broader integrated plans.
- Assess, identify and recommend media initiatives that positively influence the plan/strategy.
- Effective use of data and platform analysis to develop more insightful media solutions.
- Effective use of planning and research tools to develop more insightful media solutions.
- Ensure your team delivers clear and coherent plans that bring the media strategy to life.
- Work closely with team & planners to ensure smooth translation from strategy to execution.
2. Client relationship management
- Responsible for senior level digital client relationships.
- Maintain regular and clear client communications and build trusted relationships.
- Be seen a digital thought leader, lead the client to better understand digital media.
- Development of new revenue streams with clients by understanding their needs.
- Overall quality control for digital output delivered to the client.
3. Digital Performance Optimisation
- With the broader team be able to extract, analyze, interpret and present analytics data.
- Work with the performance team optimize digital investment based on performance data.
- Understand cross channel media performance to make data driven investment decisions.
- Generate useable consumer/behavioural insights through platform level analysis.
- Integration of digital performance data and learnings into strategic planning.
4. Leadership and development of planners
- Working with the Business Director, responsible for team direction & development.
- Work with the Business Director and individual team members to grow their careers through structured personal development plans.
- Encourage a culture of learning, industry knowledge & personal development.
- Upskill where needed to fill personal knowledge gaps to help better lead your team.
- Clear delegation and clarity of tasks to Planners, strong team communication.
- Oversee team to ensure accurate and detailed briefs for relevant third-parties.
- Ensure team accountability of timely & accurate reporting (media plans, contact reports, status reports).
- Ensure team accountability of post campaign reporting that quantifies the value of the media strategy.
- Ensure teams accountability of loading, invoicing and resolution of finance related issues.
5. Protecting the agency’s high standards
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Be part of producing award winning and PR worthy work
- Think like a media solutions provider and advertising consultant.
- Ensure you encourage the use of other group agency services
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- Ability to write and present high qualitative presentations / decks and proposal
- Passionate and confident with digital trends and innovation
- 7 years + experience in digital media manager preferably with Global Media agency
- Be diplomatic as a way of getting things done
- Strong Breadth of knowledge across all digital platform
- Strong Digital Knowledge desirable
- Strong influencer skills and ability to sell ideas for clients
- Have ability to understand and account for multiple stakeholders and their issues
- Deliver broad business thinking as well as having the ability to deliver against processes and attention to detail that come with accounts of this scale
- Bring innovative ideas/approach to clients
- Executive presence and ability to work with senior members of large organization
- Ability to innovate, think creatively, and foster dialogue across diverse groups
- Previous experience in a media planning role across all channels
- Experience in managing/coaching talented staff and in building/maintaining high performing teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Be a proactive self-starter
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV via Adjob.
Giới thiệu về OMG
As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
We are compromised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 2,500 clients in more than 100 countries.
Follow us on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OmnicomMediaGroupWW/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/OmnicomMediaGrp
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/omnicommediagroup/
- Địa chỉ 11 Mac Dinh Chi, D.1, HCMC