About the role:
- Digital media strategy development as part of integrated media solutions.
- The identification, recruitment, management and development of people within your team.
- Quality control the output of your team, ensuring effective translation of media strategies into plans, and flawless digital media implementation.
- Work effectively with internal business units to drive better results for our clients.
- Identification & proposal of innovative digital media born out of the strategic direction.
- Develop key senior relationships with your clients and become a trusted partner.
- Develop strong relationships with key media owners and publishers.
- Media performance analysis, optimization and insight generation.
- Be an OMG digital thought leader and encourage a culture of digital learning.
1. Digital media plan development
- Develop best in class digital media solutions as part of broader integrated plans.
- Assess, identify and recommend media initiatives that positively influence the plan/strategy.
- Effective use of data and platform analysis to develop more insightful media solutions.
- Effective use of planning and research tools to develop more insightful media solutions.
- Ensure your team delivers clear and coherent plans that bring the media strategy to life.
- Work closely with team & planners to ensure smooth translation from strategy to execution.
2. Client relationship management
- Responsible for senior level digital client relationships.
- Maintain regular and clear client communications and build trusted relationships.
- Be seen a digital thought leader, lead the client to better understand digital media.
- Development of new revenue streams with clients by understanding their needs.
- Overall quality control for digital output delivered to the client.
3. Digital Performance Optimisation
- With the broader team be able to extract, analyze, interpret and present analytics data.
- Work with the performance team optimize digital investment based on performance data.
- Understand cross channel media performance to make data driven investment decisions.
- Generate useable consumer/behavioural insights through platform level analysis.
- Integration of digital performance data and learnings into strategic planning.
4. Leadership and development of planners
- Working with the Business Director, responsible for team direction & development.
- Work with the Business Director and individual team members to grow their careers through structured personal development plans.
- Encourage a culture of learning, industry knowledge & personal development.
- Upskill where needed to fill personal knowledge gaps to help better lead your team.
- Clear delegation and clarity of tasks to Planners, strong team communication.
- Oversee team to ensure accurate and detailed briefs for relevant third-parties.
- Ensure team accountability of timely & accurate reporting (media plans, contact reports, status reports).
- Ensure team accountability of post campaign reporting that quantifies the value of the media strategy.
- Ensure teams accountability of loading, invoicing and resolution of finance related issues.
5. Protecting the agency’s high standards
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Be part of producing award winning and PR worthy work
- Think like a media solutions provider and advertising consultant.
- Ensure you encourage the use of other group agency services
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- Ability to write and present high qualitative presentations / decks and proposal
- Passionate and confident with digital trends and innovation
- 7 years + experience in digital media manager preferably with Global Media agency
- Be diplomatic as a way of getting things done
- Strong Breadth of knowledge across all digital platform
- Strong Digital Knowledge desirable
- Strong influencer skills and ability to sell ideas for clients
- Have ability to understand and account for multiple stakeholders and their issues
- Deliver broad business thinking as well as having the ability to deliver against processes and attention to detail that come with accounts of this scale
- Bring innovative ideas/approach to clients
- Executive presence and ability to work with senior members of large organization
- Ability to innovate, think creatively, and foster dialogue across diverse groups
- Previous experience in a media planning role across all channels
- Experience in managing/coaching talented staff and in building/maintaining high performing teams
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
- Be a proactive self-starter
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV via Adjob.