Due to growth of our Vietnam office, we are looking for a Digital Designer who will help us in creating the best in class Digital Content. The candidate should be a natural digital savvy young Vietnamese, that is self-driven by digital and social trends across various platforms. She/he will be a part of a digital team and work under our Art Director’s supervision.
At the end of the day her/his work is a team effort, so we are looking for a team player.
- Produce digital design for a wide range of social media platform such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Coordinate closely with copywriters to turning ideas into images or interactions.
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels.
- Stay current on interactive marketing trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
- Ensure work always meets timing, budget, and quality expectations.
- Collaborate with team to ensure designs are aligned with the overall creative direction and the strategic guidance from the strategy team.
- Actively consult with team leader and account team to become knowledgeable about brand, client expectations, and project goals.
SKILLS AND QUALIFIERS:
- Major in graphic design or multimedia design
- 2+ years experience in the industry.
- Speak fluently Photoshop and Illustrator, has the ability to work with After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Advanced knowledge of 2D animation, knowledge in VFX and 3D animation is preferred.
- Good understanding of design principles (typography, colour, layout, etc.)
- Has excellent taste in art, graphic, social media, digital language.
- Excellent communicator, both on and off-line.
- Knows how to support his team, but also knows when to ask for support.
- Attention to details and enthusiasm for pixel-perfect work.
- Knows how to work with global brands, and global structure.
- Basic English communication.
- An off-beat perspective and the courage to look at challenges from unusual angles.
- A sense of childlike optimism, with a bias towards making something real versus just talking about it.
- A love for designing experiences that will actually matter and impact the lives of people.
- A talented individual who is very willing to learn every day, easy to manage and highly collaborative.
- Someone who is honest, responsible, down to earth, hardworking and passionate.
- Fun and doesn’t like gossips.
- Responsible and dedicated.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh