We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Overview of the Job
The Creative Group Head is responsible for successfully delivering innovative and thoughtful creative services in a tactical and strategic manner; Able to think conceptually and possesses an aptitude for visual design that serves to elevate the quality of the work that flows through the agency.
We are looking for a “hands on” leader who is able to concept, develop, and produce integrated marketing materials primarily digital assets; inspire, mentor, and oversee the professional development of the Creative Team while nurturing a strong culture of collaboration across departments.
The Creative Group Head works closely with the Account Service, Strategy, Media of both digital and traditional media teams to effectively pitch strategy-driven creative ideas both internally and to the agency’s clients based on a solid rationale.
You will be expected to quickly develop a strong working knowledge of our clients’ business challenges in order to create innovative and conceptual solutions right out of the gate.
- Understands the brand needs, message and strategy to be able to create communication assets tailor fit to the brand and its consumers;
- Ability to come up with creative ideas that solve real problems and business needs for clients;
- Understands the user journey and is able to create assets that serve the intended CX.
- Responsible for internal or external day-to-day management and implementation of client projects;
- Oversees the timely flow of multiple projects in the department’s work queue from conceptualization through completion;
- Delegates tasks and assignments to creative and production group within the department based on service delivery needs;
- Ensures that resources assigned to the project have all the tools and information needed to perform their project task;
- Assists everyone within the department on their day-to-day load;
- Monitors the quality assurance across all facets of a project;
- Develop a constructive working relationship with internal teams and client servicing teams;
- Anticipates and resolves potential problems/issues, and know when to notify the Digital Director and CEO;
- Monitors departmental output and provides weekly updates to the CEO.
- Experience in any 4A’s agencies, Digital/IMC agencies;
- Previous role as Digital Art Director or Creative Group Head or Creative Director;
- Having any overseas experience is highly preferred;
- Strong knowledge or experience with UX/UI;
- Havingsome exposure with working on apps, microsites and other technologies;
- Well-versed in web, app and social media collateral;
- Remain up-to-date and ahead of the curve with the latest digital marketing trends, techniques and technologies;
- Passion for the work and a key driver for high creative standards.
- Salary: Negotiation
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Salary Reviewed Annually
- Once an employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th-month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefits package (PVI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in the company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by the company)
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Co., Ltd (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh